Exploring, Discovering, Learning

Friday, November 8, 2013

Traveling in your land



Little by little I float away
deeper and deeper into memories bliss
as the sun sets, as the winds blows
as the day turns to night
I find myself adrift naturally.

It is by choice as much as destiny
that I find myself beneath the glow of stars
I was always here
and here is where I will always be
how strange these trips to land they are
It is time to return once again.

Strange...
left behind through choices made
unknowing and oblivious
they do not seem to care.
They feel the weight of their fate
and feel unable to change
they turn to dominion for comfort
and the mirror always answers in kind.

I am here once again
to explore with eyes of long ago
I have not lost them you see
I hold things precious close to me.

Oh hide from me what care I
speak not it is music to my mind
I see you clear as day anyway
like a speck of dust in the eye itching away.

No comments:

Post a Comment