Exploring, Discovering, Learning

Saturday, June 1, 2013

A brief status report from a hot garden..





It's Saturday in Texas! It's very warm with brilliant blue skies and distinct puffy white and dark clouds promising rain as they float on by. Mother nature has been generous with water this month and I am so grateful.

I feel the vibrancy of life around me and so dutifully I begin planning my tasks, chores, and errands. It is the day I fix things and hold on to everything I know and keep it from unraveling but that's just maintenance. That is what I do... fix things, build, and keep their form unique as we move through the winds of time.

Today I will dig and make way for new life. I will sweep the paths and I will tend to the weak and needy but there is more.

I look at myself as I do daily and tell myself I want to be more, I want to be better than I've been before. Perhaps tomorrow a newer me will emerge having discovered something wondrous today that I'm unaware of and wouldn't expect. 


I am INTJ and we improve every single day or fall attempting it at the edge of day.


I move now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment