Exploring, Discovering, Learning

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

MAD MONSTER PARTY



A full moon
brings out the monster in you...
A strange tune seems to be playing for you.

Could you be someone's invention?
So unreal as you feel tonight?

Did you sell your soul to the devil 
at that monster party last night?

Mad Mad Mad Monster Party

Did you sell your soul to Mephistopheles?
Tell me baby ...tell me ...tell me please

If you made a date with the devil...not me
If you know my fate
Honey level ... with me.

A cold night
brings out the creature in you.
A strange light seems to be falling on you...

I know it's not your intention 
to frighten me so tonight

...or to tell me baby what happened 
at that monster party last night

Mad Mad Mad Monster Party

Last night....

~ Ethel Ennis 





No comments:

Post a Comment