Exploring, Discovering, Learning

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Not I...




Back in consciousness. Oblivious?
No. Not I.
I'm always there.
I've always been there...
yesterday and today combined
swirls in the mind... always
yet the puzzle is complete
the mystery solved
this journey traveled
and one might ask solemnly, what now ...

Not I
I ask not
My wings flap still, my eyes facing the heavens
my world the clouds
my blood the wind
one might think uncaring?

Not I
I've always cared and will always care
my ally
yesterday, today and tomorrow
my sight reaching beyond the horizon
a blessing unlike all blessings.
Time changes, the world changes, people change

Not I
I become who am I and yet return to who I was 
and flourish
It is my nature
to watch and soar
to ponder
molding sculptures of air and light

The clouds my life you see
dreams my light
Whispers my speech
my heart the breeze
the season my thoughts
I was here once and though it is possible I can return
I have never returned before.
Not I

No comments:

Post a Comment